iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer
iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer, the excellent iPhone to Mac software, is specially designed for Mac OS X (including Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac Intel and Mac PowerPC) users. It can fast transfer, rip, copy and manage your Music, Movie, Photo, ePub, PDF, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Camera roll (iOS 4 above), Ringtone, Podcast, TV Show, SMS, Contact, Call List from iPhone to Mac, iPhone 3G to Mac, iPhone 3GS to Mac, iPhone 4 to Mac and iPhone to iTunes.
iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer is the ideal solution for backing up your iPhone contents. iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer copies files between Mac and iPhone faster than iTunes, making iPhone management on Mac easy and convenient.
With installation of iTunes, iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer can even transfer music, videos between iPhone and iPod. iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer can manage your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch like an external hard drive. Also you will find that quick search and filter tools help you hit what you want as easily as iTunes does.
Your iPhone, your way. iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer provides an ideal program to manage, rip, copy, backup iPhone on Mac. Free download iPhone to Mac Transfer and put control of the iPhone back in your hands now!
Details of iMacsoft iPhone to Mac Transfer
- Support Mac OS
Professional iPhone to Mac Transfer developed specifically for Mac OS X users;
Support both PowerPC and Intel processor Mac computers;
- Keep pace with the update
Fully supports latest iOS 4.1, iPad OS 3.2.2, iPhone OS 3.1.3, iPod touch FW 3.1.3, iPod nano 5G, iPod nano 6G and iTunes 10;
- iPhone to Mac Transfer
Transfer music, movie, photo, ePub, pdf, audiobook, voice memo, ringtone, Podcast and TV Show from iPhone to Mac for backup;
- Mac to iPhone Transfer
Transfer local files from Mac to iPhone without iTunes at high copying speed;
- Sync iPhone files to iTunes
Transfer and add music, movie, ePub, pdf, audiobook, voice memo, ringtone, Podcast and TV Show files from iPhone to iTunes library; copy iPhone files to iTunes;
- Retrieve iPhone files on Mac
Retrieve and backup music, movie, photo, ePub, pdf, audiobook, Voice memo, Camera roll (iOS 4 above), ringtone, Podcast and TV Show from iPhone to Mac;
- All portable devices supported
Perfectly works with iPad, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod nano 5G, iPod nano 6G, iPod touch, iPod touch 4, etc;
- Create, rename and delete playlist
Create a new playlist to add music, videos and photos for quick access; Or rename and delete files freely;
- Quick search
Locate movie/music/photo in your iPhone with quick search or filter iPhone files by artist, album, genre, composer;
- Get iPhone info
Auto show you iPhone info like model, capacity, version, format and serial number when connecting iPhone;
- Edit ID3 tags
View the detailed file info, and edit all ID3 tags for music transfer between iPhone and Mac.
- Concise interface and fast transfer speed
Output Device Support
File Format Support
- How to copy music from iPhone to iTunes?
- How to import music from Mac to iPhone without iTunes?
- How to move photos from iPhone to Mac?
- How to transfer videos from iPhone to iTunes on Mac?
- How to back up iPhone iBooks (ePub format) on Mac?
- How to export iPhone voice memos files to Mac for backup?
- How to transfer iPhone camera roll files to Mac?
- How to sync iPhone ringtone to Mac quickly?
- How to back up audio books from iPhone to Mac?
- How to transfer songs purchased on iPhone to Mac local?
- Free download podcast/iTunes/books on iPhone, how to export them off onto Mac computer?
- How to sync the purchased/downloaded files(songs, podcast, books, iTunes U) to iTunes library on Mac?
- How to export iPhone music/video to Mac computer?
- How to backup iPhone SMS to Mac, store as TXT format files?
- How to transfer iPhone contact to iPad 2 on Apple OS X Lion?
- How to export iPhone Call List to Mac desktop?
- How to copy iPhone music/video to iPad on Mac?
- How to transfer iPhone music/video to iPhone 4 on Mac?
- How to transfer iPhone music/video to iPod on Mac?
- How to transfer iMessage files from iPhone to Mac?